WIN A $1,000 FUEL VOUCHER
ABBREVIATED TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Promotion Period: 23/06/19 10am AEDST - 25/06/19 07:59pm AEDST. Entry is open to attendees of the 2019 Food Service Show in Melbourne only and the prize may only be redeemed for fuel at participating Caltex stores for participants aged 18+.
To enter: Enter all personal details requested to register for attendance at the Food Service Show and scan barcode at the Fiat Professional stall.
Limit: one (1) entry per person.
Prize: A Caltex Fuel voucher valid for use of up to $1,000 in participating Caltex stores.
Winner: First Eligible Entrant to be drawn randomly on 27/06/19. The winner will be notified by 04/07/19. Promoter's decision is final & no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter is FCA Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 23 125 956 505) of 437 Plummer St, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 Ph: 0419 103 338. Full T&Cs at https://www.fiat.com.au/FiatProfessionalFoodServiceCompetition.html
WIN A $1,000 FUEL VOUCHER
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Schedule to Terms & Conditions
Residency: Australian Residents
Age: 18+ years old
Special Conditions: The chosen winner of the prize must be a registered visitor of the Food Service Show in Melbourne during the Promotion Period and have a valid email address and visitor barcode available for scanning. The chosen winner of the prize must be able to confirm receipt of the prize through registered post within the "Prize Window" of 1 May 2019 and 30 September 2019. Fuel Voucher can only be used at participating Caltex stores and redeemed for fuel only and nothing else.
Entry Mechanism: During the Promotion Period, entrants must register and complete a visitor registration form to the Food Service Show in Melbourne with all personal details requested (name, e-mail address, post code and contact phone number) and receive a barcode to scan at the Fiat Professional stall to automatically enter the competition.
Entry Limit: One (1) entry per person
Commencement Time: 10am AEDST
Commencement Date: 23 June 2019
Close Time: 07.59pm
Close Date: 25 June 2019
Nominated Business: FCA Australia, 437 Plummer street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207
Draw Date: 27 June 2019
Draw Time: 11am AEDST
Prize: Voucher valid for the amount of $1,000.00 to be used at Caltex Stories until the expiry date of June 2022.
Total Prize Value: $1,000.00
Approved Notification: Phone call or email.
Prize Delivery Method: Australia Post - Registered Post.
Prize Delivery Date: 4 July 2019
Re-Draw Date: 2 July 2019
Re-Draw Time: 11am AEDST
Re-Draw Notification Method: E-mail
Special Conditions: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Foodservice Australia or any related entities. Entrants understand that they are providing information to the Promoter and not the Foodservice Australia. The information provided will only be used for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints from entrants should be directed to the Promoter at the address listed below and not to Foodservice Australia. By entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to release and indemnify and keep indemnified Foodservice Australia from and against all liability and forever forego and abandon all rights and causes of action against Foodservice Australia arising as a result of the Promoter conducting this promotion.
Promoter Contact Number: 0435 962 596
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid. For the avoidance of doubt the Schedule to the Terms & Conditions forms part of these conditions.
2. Entry is open to Eligible Entrants. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
3. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, complete the Entry Mechanism during the Promotion Period.
4. The Entry Limit applies to entries.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be submitted in the manner required and received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Late entries will not be accepted.
6. Promotion commences at the Commencement Time on the Commencement Date and closes at the Close Time on the Close Date. The draw will take place at the Nominated Business at the Draw Time (local time) on the Draw Date. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prizes, or any element of the Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in the value of a prize between the publishing date and the date the Prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Any claims in respect of the Prizes must be directed towards the applicable supplier and not the Promoter. The Promoter makes no representations as to the quality or descriptions of the Prize (or any element of the Prize) which are provided by other Prize suppliers.
8. The Winner will be notified by the Approved Notification.
9.Prizes will be delivered to Winners by the Prize Delivery Method by the Prize Delivery Date. The Promoter and its agents associated with this promotion take no responsibility for a prize (or part of a prize) if it cannot be redeemed as required (including as required by the Special Conditions).
10. The Promoter encourages the responsible use of the Prize(s), in accordance with applicable State legislation.
11. If for any reason a prize, or any part of a prize, becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part thereof) for an alternative prize to the same value of the original prize value, subject to compliance with any requirements under applicable State or Territory legislation.
12. Entrants must only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner(s) to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm their identity, age, residency, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the entrant in entering the promotion before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the Winner has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction within the time requested, that Winner's entry will become invalid. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Prize(s) will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification, including of the Winner's valid driver's licence, that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the relevant prize will be forfeited and no substitute will be offered.
13. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary (including a second chance draw) at the same place as the original prize draws on the Re-Draw Date at the Re-Draw Time in order to distribute any prizes forfeited or unclaimed by that time in respect of those draws, subject to any written directions given under applicable State legislation.
14. The Winner(s) of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by the Approved Notification. All reasonable steps to notify the Winner of the results of any unclaimed prize draws will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Where applicable, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the Winner or any of their companions to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that the Winner or any of their companions are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able safely to participate in the Prize.
16. No compensation will be payable if a Winner, or their companions (if applicable) are unable to use any element of the Prize as stated for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or ejection from the location or participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons. Any part of a Prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited. The Promoter, Prize supplier and their associated organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the Winner and/or their companion/s for any inappropriate behaviour whilst redeeming the Prize. The Winner and/or their companion(s) agree to comply with all conditions and any direction required by the Promoter, the Prize supplier and their associated organisers while redeeming the Prize.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, death, or any loss or damage (including property damage and loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other cause which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive or inappropriate in any way or that the Promoter considers, in its sole discretion, to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be considered ineligible. The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter's sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
24. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
25. As a condition of entering this promotion, entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Winner(s) agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to this promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
26. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner (and his/her companion(s), if applicable) may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
27. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
29. Entrants may receive electronic marketing communications from the Promoter in relation to its products or services or for other promotional purposes. Where the entrant has consented to receiving direct marketing communications from the Promoter, the Promoter may use the information to engage in direct marketing with the entrant, and may disclose the entrant's personal information to its related entities and contractors for the above purposes.
30. All entries are subject to the Special Conditions.
31. The chosen Winner of the Prize must hold a current unrestricted Australian driver's licence as at the Draw Date.
32. Promoter is FCA Australia Pty. Ltd (ABN 23 125 956 505) of 437 Plummer St, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 Ph: 0435 962 596.