It should come as no surprise that the FIAT® 500X was designed at Centro Stile in Turin, Italy. The enduring charm of the original 1950s’ FIAT® 500 design continues to influence FIAT design today. 500X shares the same brilliant mix of accessibility, simplicity and driver-centric amenities that have all the earmarks of a new modern classic. It encourages personal style with a generous offering of four trim levels and twelve exterior colours.
- 16-inch aluminium wheels with Dark Chrome effect glossy finish
- 3.5-inch TFT instrument cluster display
- 60/40 split rear folding seats
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System
- Premium leather wrapped steering wheel
- Steering wheel paddle shifts (DDCT only)
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Uconnect 5.0 AM/FM radio with 5.0-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth®
THIS CROSSOVER COMBINES FUNCTIONALITY WITH ITALIAN FLAVOR
The FIAT® 500X brings innovation, functionality and Italian style to the crossover market with exceptional space, clever utility, driver-centric amenities, rugged capability and advanced safety and security.
AN INTERIOR UNLIKE ANY OTHER
Even the smallest detail can generate days of deliberation.
WHEN YOU’RE FIT AND READY TO GO
YOUR PLEASURE IS PERFORMANCE
The FIAT Mood Selector puts three customised driving modes at your fingertips.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
A CROSSOVER THAT’S MEANT TO GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE
The FIAT® 500X delivers exceptional peace of mind with a hero’s heart—its strong unibody is constructed with high-strength steel. The steel safety frame is designed to transfer energy absorbed during impacts to help reduce the chance of injury.