Trust Fiat Authorised Servicing
To get the very best out of your Fiat or Fiat Professional Vehicle, we recommend you get it serviced regularly at an authorised Fiat dealer.
Our factory trained technicians understand that your Fiat vehicle has unique servicing requirements and will are the best choice to cover all warranty and service interval checks.
By choosing an authorised Service location, the performance and fuel consumption of your Fiat will be optimised.
Choose one of the following:
Fiat Roadside Assistance
Provides support 24/7 for 3 years/150,000 kms
It only takes a flat tyre in driving rain, in the middle of nowhere to make you swear never to be without a roadside assist service. With Fiat Roadside Assistance help is just a phone call away.
Fiat Roadside Assistance is a reliable and secure roadside assistance program that is provided free of charge to you for the duration of your vehicle’s manufacturer's warranty period. Fiat Roadside Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With Fiat Roadside Assistance, you can get help with:
- Flat batteries
- Emergency fuel
- Flat tyres
- Lost or locked keys
- Towing/transportation costs
- Caravan & Trailer Assistance
- Accident coordination
- Bogged vehicles
- Taxi coordination
- Emergency accommodation
- Car rental
- Alternative transportation coordination
- Vehicle relocation coordination
- Urgent message relay
- Cancellation or rebooking of travel arrangements
- Medical advice
If you need Fiat Roadside Assistance, simply call:
|Fiat Cars & Abarth||1800 870 709|
|Fiat Professional||1800 870 712|
For more information regarding Fiat Roadside Assistance, please download your copy of the eBrochure:FIAT ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE BROCHURE FIAT PROFESSIONAL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE BROCHURE
If you are the owner of a motorhome utilising a Fiat Ducato cab-chassis, please contact (or refer to any information provided by) the manufacturer of the motorhome for details of any roadside assistance relevant with your vehicle.
Important Fuel Information
Use only Premium Unleaded Petrol Minimum 95 R.O.N. Using incorrect grade will cause running anomalies and warning signals.
All Fiat vehicles imported since 1998 must run on minimum 95 R.O.N. fuel (premium unleaded petrol), but will operate satisfactorily on E5 (5% ethanol blended petrol as long as it is to European Standard EN228). Note: E5 to this standard may not be available in Australia. Ethanol blends higher than 5% (eg E10) are not recommended except in emergency situations as there may be material compatibility and drivability issues.
Use only Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel Fuel. Fiat only recommends the use of Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (USLD) that complies with the Fuel Quality Standards Act (FQSA as at 1 January 2006) in Fiat vehicles fitted with common rail direct injection diesel engine. Using the incorrect grade diesel fuel will cause running anomalies, possibly activate warning signals and also possibly cause component damage. Consult your fuel reseller when refuelling if in doubt.
The inconsistent nature of Bio-Diesel fuel, typified by large particulates and various contaminates, can cause severe damage to the various components of common rail direct injection diesel engines. Any bio-fuels must conform to the standard EN590. Fiat DOES NOT recommend the use of Bio-Diesel fuels that can’t be certified to this standard. Any consequential damage caused by the use of Bio-Diesel fuel will not be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Engine Maintenance FAQ’s
Oil is the lifeblood of every car, and Selenia is the lifeblood of every Fiat.
From the very first beat of every Fiat's engine, Selenia oil is the difference between it running as intended.
Only Selenia meets the exacting demands of Fiat's engine design. Its synthetic formulation goes beyond international engineering specifications, maximising engine performance and protection - even under the most testing conditions.
Selenia motor oil is formulated with the correct balance of ingredients, whether you drive an advanced direct injection, multi-valve engine or the latest variable-geometry turbo-diesel. Its unique compositions minimise friction and fuel consumption over the entire oil change interval.
Selenia protects your Fiat's engine from the instant you start, to the moment you switch off.
Selenia oil top-up packs are available from your authorised Fiat Dealer.
What does engine oil do for my Fiat?
Engine oil performs three basic roles.
- It coats the moving parts of your engine, preventing wear and damage
- It cleans the engine of debris and build-ups, scrubbing them through the oil filter
- It transfers internal heat away from the engine, radiating it into the air for cooling.
Why do I need to check the oil level?
Maintaining the correct level and grade of oil is vital to your car running properly. Too much oil can be just as damaging to your engine as having too little.
How do I check the oil level?
Refer to your Fiat Owner's Manual for full instructions.
- Ensure that your car is parked on flat, level ground and is switched off
- Check the oil either first thing in the morning, or after letting your car stand with the engine switched off for at least 5 minutes
- Open your car bonnet.
- Beware that the engine may be hot if it has been running recently
- Locate the engine oil dipstick, with its yellow handle (it will be labelled with a small 'oil can' symbol). If you cannot locate it, check your Fiat Owner's Manual
- Slowly remove the dipstick, and wipe it clean using a clean cloth or paper towel
- Now 'dip the stick' by re-inserting the dipstick all the way back down into its sheath
- Remove the dipstick again and check how far the oil has reached
- The oil level should always lie between the dipstick's Minimum and Maximum marks.
If your oil level is at or below Minimum
Never top-up with (i.e. mix) oils of different specifications to those already used in your car. Selenia oil top-up packs are available from your authorised Fiat Dealer. (link to service locations)
Do not top-up your oil level beyond the Maximum mark. If the oil level gets above the Maximum mark, contact your authorised Fiat Dealer to have the correct level restored.
Repeat the following steps until the oil level is between the Minimum and Maximum marks. As a guide, the interval between the Minimum and Maximum marks represents around one litre of oil:
- Remove the oil filler cap, near the Fiat logo on top of the engine
- Pour in a small amount of oil at a time
- Allow the oil to settle for a few minutes each time
- Re-check the oil level each time.
- When the oil level is correct, replace and tighten the oil filler cap
MOPAR MENU PRICE SERVICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) govern the operation of the Mopar Menu Price Servicing program (the Program), and are effective from 1 July 2015. FCA Australia Pty Ltd (FCA) reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions or terminate the Program at any time and without notice.
- Under the Program, visitors to the relevant FCA website for their Eligible Vehicle are provided with an estimated price of an Eligible Vehicle’s applicable standard scheduled service (Scheduled Service) at an Authorised Mopar Service Centre based on information they enter regarding the model, make and engine type of the Eligible Vehicle (Quote). The Quote is calculated based on FCA’s recommended cost of genuine Mopar parts and labour (Service Items) for an Eligible Vehicle’s applicable Scheduled Service interval according to the FCA’s recommended maintenance requirements, including the items listed in section 8 below.
- The Quote is an estimate only and is not a maximum price for a Scheduled Service. The purpose of the Quote is to provide information and guidance as to the estimated price of an Eligible Vehicle’s Scheduled Service based on the items listed on the website as being included in the relevant Scheduled Service. The actual servicing cost of your Eligible Vehicle may exceed the Quote if servicing the Eligible Vehicle requires items that are not covered by the Program (as set out in section 10 below), or if any exclusions in section 11 below apply.
- The Quote is specific to the vehicle, model, model year, grade, engine type and Scheduled Service entered into the Mopar Menu Price Servicing Tool at the time of receiving the Quote, so you should carefully check the details you enter in obtaining a Quote to ensure they match your Eligible Vehicle’s details.
To the extent permitted by law, FCA will not be liable for the price of your scheduled service exceeding a Quote.
- The current recommended service regiment for Fiat and Alfa Romeo vehicles (from 2007) is set out in the servicing schedules on this website. These may be updated and replaced from time to time - and so may differ from the service schedule set out in your vehicle service handbook. To the extent of any such difference, the servicing schedules on this website should be considered as the correct servicing regiment.
- The Program applies to all Fiat and Alfa Romeo vehicles with a “model year” of 2007 (as defined by FCA) through to current models of these vehicles (Eligible Vehicles).
- The Program does not include government or rental vehicle customers.
The standard Service Items covered during a Scheduled Service include:
- Mopar Genuine spare parts;
- lubricants; and
- sundry items such as environmental levies, oil and waste removals and workshop supplies; in accordance with the FCA’s recommended maintenance requirements for the applicable Scheduled Service.
Quotes are valid for the later of:
- 30 days from the date the online booking is made; or
- if applicable, any expiry date for the Quote specified on the relevant website at the time of the booking.
The Program does not include:
- replacement of wear and tear items such as tyres, brake pads and rotors, wiper blades, light globes and bulbs, etc;
- fluids, additives and treatments not specified as part of the relevant Scheduled Service;
- additional repairs found to be required at the time of service;
- accident damage;
- repairs for vehicles operated in outside “normal” conditions;
- additional maintenance due to modification from original specification, such as LPG, turbo chargers, drive trains, suspensions etc;
- fitment of non-genuine parts or non-genuine accessories;
- additional work requested by the owner of the vehicle; and
- adjustments and/or any additional work deemed necessary not otherwise specified to support particular driving conditions.
- Additional labour or parts may be required when vehicles are operated outside “normal” conditions. These include, but are not limited to vehicles used for towing, off-road use or vehicles used in extreme conditions. Lubricants will require more frequent changing than recommended in the Service Schedule when vehicles are operated off-road or in dusty and wet conditions, particularly during water crossings or as a result of frequent city driving at low average speeds.
- The actual servicing price may also exceed the Quote if the Eligible Vehicle has missed any previous Scheduled Services, not serviced their Eligible Vehicle in accordance with FCA’s recommended intervals for Scheduled Services as additional labour or Service Items may be required.
- FCA uses its best endeavours to ensure that the online information regarding the opening hours and service availability for Authorised Mopar Service Centres is accurate and up-to-date, but cannot guarantee their actual opening hours or availability as the Authorised Mopar Service Centres owned and operated independently of FCA. For this reason, to the full extent permitted by law, FCA will not be responsible for any inaccuracies in this information, or for any failure by an Authorised Mopar Service Centre to provide a Scheduled Service at the time requested in your online booking.